Sunday, May 9, 2010

Magic Submitter - Very hot and Special news

Alexandr Krulik has announced the release of the new groundbreaking and awaresome software called the Magic Submitter. In the Internet Marketing business world Alexandr Krulik has top-notch Article Marketing softwares under his belt which include Magic Article Re-Writer and Magic Article Submitter. I am in close contact with Krulik as I also own his other magic article marketing softwares.

Sneak Magic Submitter Preview!

Check this out! This is what Alexandr told me before anyone else,
"I have just finished development of my new revolutionary software known as Magic Submitter. Magic Submitter is an all-in-one submitter to submit everything and everywhere! Blogs, article directories, bookmarking services, video submission services, RSS directories, microblogs, Web 2.0 properties…. Any kinds of submissions services and you are able to add any site to the software. Now I would like to invite you to free beta testing of it."

This is real bomb for all internet marketers out there! I am currently doing some serious Magic Submitter beta testing to make sure you get the best in this revolutionary All-in-One submitter when it hits the internet marketing world.

No comments:

Post a Comment